Engineering Team Lead
Are you thinking about the next challenge? You have an engineering background and are comfortable with building products and understand the development life-cycle? Do you enjoy working with people? We need to talk. Fortumo is now looking for an Engineering Team Lead who gets to do all of that.
You’ll be working alongside international and fun colleagues and founders at one of the most global technology companies in Estonia. Your main involvement will be in managing your team and its vision, helping them grow and challenge them technically, take responsibility of building great products and being part of delivering the short and long term strategy.
If you believe in getting things done, you’ll fit right in.
Here’s what you’d be doing:
You’ll be managing our engineering team which is responsible for building and maintaining billing connections with the world’s leading mobile operators. In addition, the team is also responsible for developing and managing few core payments products we are offering to our customers. Your role is to hold the vision of the team and manage the people – their professional growth and productivity, happiness and problem resolution. You will also plan your team’s work, align the work with the entire engineering and company goals. You will take part of technical and architectural discussions in the team, manage and improve the team’s operational processes and be part of Fortumo’s engineering leadership team.
What we’d like to see in you:
- you have worked in an engineering team lead or management role before and know that it’s your cup of tea
- a good understanding of the product development lifecycle
- an experience in how to plan software delivery for a project or product using Agile or Scrum
- the will to be hands on and work together with your team
- confidence in communicating in English (both written and spoken)
- higher education in IT, IT-management or informatics
- the possibility to have a significant say and take pride in how your team is growing and solving issues for millions of people around the world
- an opportunity to grow in a talented and fun international team who has a lot of experience in the payments and mobile industry
- work together with leading companies of the industry
- great tools and a cosy working environment in Tartu city centre
- competitive compensation package recognizing your performance and accomplishments
- frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our team
Sneak a peek to working at Fortumo here.
Apply by January 20th to actively shape our future success!